Sunday, October 28, 2007

ooooh, scary








Well we've reached that age...gone are the cutsie Halloween decorations. I'm pretty sure Jake may have a future in set design. Last night I took a break from studying and we carved pumpkins, roasted pumpkin seeds and all around had a nice family night. Small confession though....it was so hard for me to let son #1 'design' his own pumpkin....I so wanted to take over and make everything just 'right'....I really need to get over that or he's going to be one stifled little kid (bad mommy---add it to my tater tot serving, tooth fairy forgetting list!)
Wish me luck on my test and my check-off's tomorrow!

6 comments:

Sitting in Silence said...

Good Luck !!!!!!

Colleen Dobson said...

Very nice blog post! Pumpkin carving and ginderhouse building seem to be my too favorite family activities. The closest to what I want them to be I guess.

anne said...

Love the pictures!!

Good luck with the tests-- You are doing it!

Scott said...

Uhhh, this is a weird comment, but bear with me--I used to be a locksmith. Who installed the handleset on your door? It looks crooked.

new diva on the blog said...

Good luck on your test. I am soooooooo with you on the letting go of control thing. very. hard. to. do.
The pumpkins are great!

tz said...

scott, now that's an attention to detail...