OK, I've been tagged by Ms. Martha
Here's the plan for this type of tag: A. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. B. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names (OK, I'm not going to do this because no one ever does my meme's...whine whine whine)
1. I'm competitive....I actually did not know this about myself until recently because I always thought it a bit negative. Here's the deal, I am so happy for those who do better then I do (especially if I like them). I just want to do well for myself and I want to be comparatively high on the whole grade thing in school....whatever, it's just who I am.
2. If I had to do it all over again, I'd be an interior designer and would so have tried out for Design Star
3. Even though I should have done the whole other career thing before and really, designing rooms and stuff is my first love, I am loving nursing school and I do believe I will be a good nurse.
4. I ADORE my husband and children. Even when I'm mad at my hubby I know he is the only man out there for me. I really do think my children are amazing even when or maybe particularly when they are messy, dirty, talking back and wrestling...they're just great!
5. I am addicted to television. Are there any 12 step programs for that? It's what keeps me from getting tevo.
6. I HATE CLEANING THE HOUSE. I want a maid. I will eventually get one, but my house is in between fixer-upper and demolition mode and it's hard to know what to even ask someone to clean.
OK....if you like this tag and plan on doing it, just let me know so I can read it!
and a note on real life...
finished fundamentals (most likely a B----booo hooo, see number one above), pharmacology an A (woo hoo---again, see number 1 above). And a thank you to Ms. Martha for putting things in perspective. I was able to get a B in a really hard class and still be a mom (soccer practice, some volunteering in the school, a couple of play dates), a wife and a friend.
Halloween shenanigans to follow in a couple hours? few days?