Wednesday, March 04, 2009

I should have gone to design school

Each test is getting progressively worse and I may actually get my first C in a class.....(still above 80% but they have that wonky grading scale and I need to be above 85 for the B). GRRRRR

Okay, enough, just a quick update, thank you for your well wishes! I have to rush to the tutoring center...where by the way I'm the Tutor...hahaha, if those first semesters only knew....but before I leave I thought I'd share with you about my funny husband's phone call this morning:

ring ring
"Hi Jason"
"Hi honey, I don't know why I get on these thought tangents but I just want to apologize for wearing a gray tux with burgundy tie at prom.....I must have looked like such a dork"
"hahahahha, but I still married you, didn't I"
"and thank you for that"

Have a fantastic week everyone...I'm swamped --- clinicals at our local county hospital, where by the way, last week some guy tried to purposely pee on me....really I kid you not!

10 comments:

Rock Chef said...

Hahaha - women love to be able to say "You owe me" don't they?

My verification word is "cutized". Is that some sort of process for increasing cuteness?

ganelle said...

But what were YOU wearing???

Michele said...

Gotta love those little randome things! LOL
Some guy tried to pee on you? NOW I know why I never wanted to work in the medical field--

pysanki.blogspot.com said...

You so aren't alone (regarding the school stuff) Last week of the three students I was working with, only 1 was currently passing the class and they only had 2 more tests left in the quarter. The funny thing was, these nursing students were wonderful and knew there stuff. I think the nursing schools simply try to eat their young. Hang in there!

Martha said...

So, where does this leave you on the bodily fluid check list? You should be close to experiencing it all (was going to go more graphic in my humor, but not everyone has what it takes to be a nurse! :) )

Hang in there...this too shall pass.
And well, there is hope that if he finally realizes he wore the wrong tux to the prom, maybe someday they'll all start to lower the lid and replace the t.p. on instinct? A girl has to have hope, you know...

OHN said...

Have you had the pleasure of walking into the room of a demented male patient yet?

Yeah, their minds may be gone but their hands still go for the goods.

Gross and funny at the same time.

Sitting In Silence said...

You are doing great TZ, nursing schools really tests us in more ways then one...

But Serious a Guy peeing on you ewwwwwwww....why am I soooooo not surprized....lol xoxoxox

Dodi said...

In regards to the "gift" the guy at the county hospital tried to give you... remember: Some people pay good money for that!

Anonymous said...

LOL, by chance were you matching in any fashion, and, therefore you needed to apologize too. I know I would have some splainin' to do, but I am not married to my prom date, so I am off the hook. :)

Sandra said...

This confirms it -- I am a dork. Because I think a gray tux with a burgundy tie sounds quite attractive! :)