Monday, March 23, 2009

My Last Med-Surg Test

It's my last test in this horribly hard class (my last clinical will be this Friday)....I really really need a 94 to get a B....(it's that weird and unfair grading scale where a B is 85-92)....and so, even though I've been super really bad about keeping up with all your blogs and you could say I've been a very bad blog friend (fyi, I've been a pretty bad real-life friend too) it's for a good reason (and seriously if I'm ever your nurse you'll be glad I studied this much)...oh, back to my original thought, even though I've been a bad blog friend, please please, think good thoughts, pray, rub the buddah belly, hug a goddess....whatever floats your boat...that I do well on this test...10 am mountain standard time...okay, back to studying (not that I don't trust the power of prayer, it's just always good to have a back up plan)....

And yes, I know above sentence/paragraph is a run on sentence...for an English major I have horrible grammar and spelling...go figure.

5 comments:

Rock Chef said...

Good luck - I will head off to find a virgin to sacrifice for you!

tz said...

I got an 86 I'm guessing she wasn't as virgin as you may have thought...lol...seriously I couldn't have even studied more...

Anonymous said...

I hope you become a good nurse too. One of the nurse that examined my wife couldn't find the cervix. She had to ask another nurse for help.

terri said...

Late again. Sorry to hear you didn't get the 94. And blogging SHOULD take a backseat to your studies. We love when you post and comment but there's no degree at the end that will allow you to earn a successful living.

Vanessa said...

I wish you the best of luck even though the test has already happened. Hopefully it's a weight lifted from your shoulders.