Friday, February 17, 2012

Corn Dog Muffins (made it off of Pinterest)


I am all about easy, I'm also all about Pinterest, it's gone beyond addiction and is a full-fledged obsession.  I have yet to 'pin' any pins about Pinterest, which means I have not crossed over to the dark side, I'm sure that's coming.

Found this very Isaac-friendly recipe on Pinterest and it was so easy I didn't even have to go to the original link...It's your favorite corn bread recipe and hot dogs.

that's it.

seriously!

 Mixed up a batch of some corn bread mix, filled 2-6 muffin muffin tins half way full.  Cut some hot dogs in thirds.
 Found these hotdogs at the store...yay, guilt free -- well then looked at the fat grams and not so much guilt free....just nitrate free....but feeling less guilty about essentially feeding my child corn dogs for dinner.
 placed a third of a hot dog in each section of the muffin tins and then poured the rest of the corn bread mix on top.

 Baked at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 16 minutes....yup, that's it! super freakin' easy! Put on some broccoli to steam and cut up some pears and dinner was ready.



Isaac Approved!


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: