Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Another Quiz

You are 90% Smarter than a fifth grader.
You are smarter than a fifth grader. no doubt. There is no need for you to retake school. Keep on doing your brain excersise like sudokus and crossword puzzles, and you'll soon be smarter than a sixth grader! Good work!

are you smarter than a fifth grader?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz


The one I did get wrong....yup a math question, I even asked my 7 year old for help...yup, that desperate, but it does show me we have to work on his geometry skills.

I wonder how a fifth grader would do on that stupid nursing pretest?

3 comments:

Lisaopolis said...

I am also 90% smarter. Damn those Representative terms, I always get the length confused with Senators'.

Colleen O said...

haha - I'd like to know what Johnson did! I thought Nixon was the first and only president to be impeached.

tz said...

gosh in those days, maybe johnson looked at a woman's ankle????JK, I can't remember exactly but it was another, republican congress and democrat president thing.