Thursday, September 20, 2007

My youngest is 5 woo hoo or boo hoo???

I can't believe it, he's five, five, my baby is five and I'm not ready for it.
Five years ago today, I held him in my arms and looked into his eyes and knew him, I mean knew him down to his soul.....those first few moments when you look into your baby's eyes and see him, really see him, is one of the most glorious moments , EVER. If you could bottle that feeling you'd make millions! And now he's this really funny, loving, active absolutely beautiful little boy and we're so blessed to have him in our lives.

7 comments:

Colleen Dobson said...

Oh, heck! I forgot it was his actual birthday today - Yesterday. Happy Birthday Isaac!

Colleen Dobson said...

There I go again with my potty mouth! You'll be an R in no time.

Dodi said...

Happy belated birthday to you both!! (I think Mom's deserve a little credit for the birthday!)

Martha said...

Wow! Five is such a fun age...

Sitting in Silence said...

Happy Birthday little guy !!

Oh I hear you about them growing up, I want to roll my two year old into a ball and wrap him up forever....

Hope you all had a wonderful day !

Scott said...

Yes, happy birthday! Five is great. TZ, pick the "woo hoo" side. There are so many great things about growing up. You get to watch and guide him as he does.

Jenny from Chicago said...

Happy Birthday little Zimmer. Hope the year of head is full of blessings and love.