Saturday, August 30, 2008

Just a bunch of pictures of my kids and not so smart dog

Here's Jake pitching his first game. It was so cute to watch him, he really tried to mimic the pros. He would look at all the bases before he pitched....even though there weren't any other players on the other bases to steal any bases....I'm not sure he knew that's what the pitchers were looking for, he just knew that pitchers surveyed the bases first....

What concentration.....
So the other day I was calling for Hannah and she wouldn't come, so I went to look for here and I found her in the living room like this.
She sat there, confused turning her head from side to side when I talked to her. But rather then save her, I went and got the camera first (I know, I know, I'm a bad mom)

It's hard to get a picture of Hannah sitting still, but here she is, happy and giving her favorite some kisses....I even remind her that I'm the one that feeds her.


10 comments:

ohn said...

Ungrateful aren't they?? They give love to those that are speedbumps in their lives but those of us that feed, bathe, and yes, even sometimes clothe them...we don't get any respect ;)

(ps...I would have gone for the camera before the rescue too:)

ganelle said...

See, we just decided to have another baby INSTEAD of a dog. A two year old and a dog? Not so different.

Anonymous said...

I love the action shots of Jake. Now that I've tried it, I really appreciate good ones! And that must have been so fun watching him doing his "pro" act. Great memories in the making.

And love the one of Hannah giving kisses. Doggy kisses are so sweet.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of Jake! He looks like a natural. And the ones of Hannah are hilarious! Blogging really changes how you deal with those situations doesn't it? Everything is potential blogging material!

Sitting In Silence said...

Jake looks great...a real pro....

As for the dog LMAO...classic !

anymommy said...

Go Jake! He looks great. Torturing the dog (gently) was one of our favorite things to do before we had kids. We had these boots...oh how he hated the boots.

Rock Chef said...

Aw,what a great looking dog! Looks like the perfect family dog.

Sport - a lot of it is looking the part, isn't it? I remember playing rugby (very very badly) and taking great care to gouge a huge hole to stand the ball in for a kick. My kicks were dreadful ,but those holes were great...

Colleen O said...

My nephews play hockey - and ONCE after a pretend goal, they raced around with arms raised over head, took a big old swig of water and spit it out all over the hardwood floor. Once. Just like the pro's!

How's the scratching himself coming along?

Teresa said...

Your son looks like a PRO in those pictures! That's great!!

The doggie with his head in the box of treats is hilarious!!

Ken said...

Jake does look like he wants what he doing. Someday, he'll make it to the majors and then you can bill him for raising him.