Thursday, October 05, 2006

4........

OH MY GOSH I can't possibly get everything I need to done in time. I am INSANE to travel across the seas with a four and seven year old. And the money, who has their house painted, replaces their gutters and goes to Spain all in the same month?

I am so close to hyperventilating right now

Dob kits, apparently spelled Dopp kits and not as common a term as I thought, only two moms yesterday knew what it was. So Martha looked it up on Wikpedia.com, neat website, thanks Martha, and here it is: Dopp kit is a small bag, made of leather, vinyl, or cloth that is used for storing men's grooming tools for travel. Common items kept in a Dopp kit are a razor, shaving cream, comb, nail clippers, scissors, toothbrush, toothpaste, and cologne. The name derives from early 20th century leather craftsman Charles Doppelt.

I guess, if maybe I didn't spend the day looking at puppies online I'd get more done. Found this great website on Labradoodles, oh my gosh they are cute. Then found out they're up to two thousand dollars...for a MUTT, I didn't even pay that much for the birth of my children and I had to pay a percentage of my C-section with Jake. Sheesh. So I'm back to Max Fund and Dumb Friends League.

alright alright, more laundry

1 comment:

Gina Grace said...

I'd always heard them called "Shaving Kits," and when people call them "toilet kits" I'll admit that it makes me laugh...