1. Spray the muffin pans with some PAM.
2. 'Cup' the ham into the muffin tins.
3. Place about a tbsp of shredded cheese at the bottom
4. Saute some veggies, I had some yellow onion and yellow pepper on hand.
5. Add it to the ham cup
6. Whip about 8 eggs and some milk together
7. pour into ham cups
8. Bake at 350 for about 20-25 minutes
9. Enjoy -- or put into tupperware to enjoy during the week
To reheat, place on microwave safe plate and nuke about 20-30 seconds.
To read the actual recipe, go here to Menu Musings She has some really nice variations of this recipe and a lot of others too.
Here is the nutritional info (not bad)
Saturated Fat: 2.3