Thursday, September 07, 2006

Bad Bad Mom

I was looking through Jake's mountain of school paperwork this morning only to stumble across the Star of the Week list and this week is Jake's week, THIS week, the one that's ALMOST over. Another bad mom moment......I let my other child leave the house looking like this....At least given his fashion sense I'm pretty sure he's straight.



I took my pretest for my statistics class last night. There was a cautionary note from the instructor that if you scored under 70% you will be taking the class at your own risk. I scored 70%, it's pretty apparent that it's been 15 years since I've taken any math courses. OH MY.

1 comment:

Martha said...

Good Luck with the stats class. I had to take one as a prereq. for grad school and it just about did me in...how's that for your evening confidence boost? :)