Sunday, October 28, 2007

ooooh, scary








Well we've reached that age...gone are the cutsie Halloween decorations. I'm pretty sure Jake may have a future in set design. Last night I took a break from studying and we carved pumpkins, roasted pumpkin seeds and all around had a nice family night. Small confession though....it was so hard for me to let son #1 'design' his own pumpkin....I so wanted to take over and make everything just 'right'....I really need to get over that or he's going to be one stifled little kid (bad mommy---add it to my tater tot serving, tooth fairy forgetting list!)
Wish me luck on my test and my check-off's tomorrow!

5 comments:

Sitting In Silence said...

Good Luck !!!!!!

Colleen O said...

Very nice blog post! Pumpkin carving and ginderhouse building seem to be my too favorite family activities. The closest to what I want them to be I guess.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!!

Good luck with the tests-- You are doing it!

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your test. I am soooooooo with you on the letting go of control thing. very. hard. to. do.
The pumpkins are great!

tz said...

scott, now that's an attention to detail...