Sunday, December 14, 2008

I'm here! I made it

Jason's Christmas party...I think I'll frame this one and give it to Isaac's first girlfriend....
jeeze, trying to get the kids to smile or be good for the camera is insane....they're really much cuter then the pictures may indicate....

so I finished...and hey I finished with two B's and an A woo hoo! Not bad for someone who was almost failing one of those classes....

I barely had a chance to breath and then caught the stomach flu...in a bad bad way....then got a call from the school because Jake threw up on the play ground (yuck, I know). But youth is so wonderful, he was fine that night (actually he was fine after he threw up, but the nurse didn't believe him....and I probably wouldn't have either...so this time crazy school nurse had a point).

I'm now needing to spend a week of baking, cleaning, cooking and shopping...but shall have fun doing it!

and the following...well it's a lesson to Not ask your husband to save you blog draft for you....he might decide to contribute (he's a funny guy, I laugh all the time!)......

Did I mention, my husband ROCKS! He is the most handsome, talented, intelligent and sexy person I know. I worship him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

terri said...

Those pictures are precious. Your boys ARE cute! And your husband? He DOES rock! What a funny, funny guy.

Congrats on those excellent grades!

Sandra said...

Great grades! Congratulations!

I feel like I can HEAR that hugh weight lifting off yuor shoulders. You sound -- happy!!

Enjoy the rest of the holidays. You deserve it.

ganelle said...

Good job! There is nothing like the feeling of being done with school for the semester!

OHN said...

HEY! Wait a minute! My boys just finished the semester and they told me they were required to sit on their butts now and not contribute to any house work at all till break is over.....were they lying? Hell, as you tell it, I should be sending them off cleaning, shopping and cooking OR maybe you didn't get the "semester is over sit on your butt" memo.

Rock Chef said...

I love photos like that - they hold far more memories than the normal onces where they do it properly!

Congrats on the great grades!

What are you studying next?

Hahah, sorry ;-)

Blairbear said...

Now who is freakishly smart? I got 2 b's and a C!

Dodi said...

Ummmm, is there a telethon I can contribute to for Issac's "condition"???

You rock, Little Miss Nursing Student! All you have going on in your life and you still knock out the good grades!!

Sitting In Silence said...

Love your family Christmas picture, all you guys look great.
Sorry to hear about the vomiting bug....we have had it over here as well...

I so DONT do vomit ! xoxoxo

Jenelle said...

congratulations on making it threw and doing well!

enjoy some time with the family and friends and hopefully it will involve no more puking stories.

Teresa said...

Very Cute pictures!! You have a beautiful family!

So glad to hear you're getting a break and baking up a storm! Those red and white cookies look awesome. Care to post the recipe...in your spare time! LOL!!