Thursday, September 20, 2007

My youngest is 5 woo hoo or boo hoo???

I can't believe it, he's five, five, my baby is five and I'm not ready for it.
Five years ago today, I held him in my arms and looked into his eyes and knew him, I mean knew him down to his soul.....those first few moments when you look into your baby's eyes and see him, really see him, is one of the most glorious moments , EVER. If you could bottle that feeling you'd make millions! And now he's this really funny, loving, active absolutely beautiful little boy and we're so blessed to have him in our lives.

6 comments:

Colleen O said...

Oh, heck! I forgot it was his actual birthday today - Yesterday. Happy Birthday Isaac!

Colleen O said...

There I go again with my potty mouth! You'll be an R in no time.

Dodi said...

Happy belated birthday to you both!! (I think Mom's deserve a little credit for the birthday!)

Martha said...

Wow! Five is such a fun age...

Sitting In Silence said...

Happy Birthday little guy !!

Oh I hear you about them growing up, I want to roll my two year old into a ball and wrap him up forever....

Hope you all had a wonderful day !

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday little Zimmer. Hope the year of head is full of blessings and love.