Sunday, December 16, 2007

AHHHHHHHH

I have so much to do....so I'm blogging instead. First, I'm so over Hotmail right now...I can't seem to get the 150 junk mails deleted so I can sort through the real mail (mail I haven't gotten to in a few days) It takes me three tries to send out an email and sometimes people get three emails or sometimes they get none. But the pain it would be to transfer everything over to another provider fills me with dread!

Oh, done whining....so, I'm giving a party on Wednesday, it's an ornament exchange party and it's lots of fun....I'm trying to make it easier on myself and I bought premade appetizers from Sam's Club. I'm almost done with my baking but now I have to clean clean clean, but I don't even want to attempt it because it feels like once a room is done the kids gravitate to that very room and mess it all up again....it makes me want to crawl out of my skin!!!!! Under my breath, I remind myself it's their house too, blah blah blah, BUT GIVE ME A BREAK....PLEASE.
Oh, I guess I'm not done whining...

I bet, if I lived in this one house on the north side of B street my life would be perfect. This house has the third car garage, it's the end of a cul-de-sac in the MIDDLE of the subdivision, four bedrooms and a main floor study (with a bay window) and a porch the length of the house. How more perfect can you get then that? I drove Jason by last night and said, "if that house goes on sale honey, we're buying it" He said okay, but only because he doesn't think it's going to happen.....I know, I know moving to a house in the same neighborhood may sound funny, but it's a great neighborhood (and it's been done before, wink wink nudge nudge, MARTHA). Jason and I were joking that we should put speakers around the house that whispers ghost noises 'get out now'; 'sell to the Zimmers'; 'sell for $200.00' ....I don't know why that' s funny but we were giggling...

ok, ok, we don't live in a great house, just one with potential (although we don't have that third car garage and wouldn't be able to add that on). But it still needs to be cleaned...after I make the lemon bars and raspberry linzer bars...ok ok, I'll go now and work!

oh and if it passes the neighborhood taste test, I'll post the recipe for Velveeta peanut butter fudge....

7 comments:

Martha said...

I too have a list of things to do and what am I doing? REading blogs.

See you Wednesday...and sadly, my husband has decided being in the middle of the subdivision isn't ideal: the snow takes forever to melt off the side streets. He's had PMS all week (parked motorcycle syndrome). He said our next move will be to somewhere that it never snows! Grrrrrr

PS: Gmail is easy to use and you treat it like a switching over a credit card: gradually tell people about the new address and then leave Hotmail for when you need to leave an email but don't want to.

Dodi said...

You're making fudge with cheese in it? I thought it was an ornament exchange not Fear Factor!

See you Wednesday!

Anonymous said...

Welll, wish I was going to be there Wednesday to taste the velveeta fudge, but you'll just have to tell me about it. Can that POSSIBLY be good? Be sure to let us know.

Sandra

Anonymous said...

Good luck getting everything spic 'n span! Too bad you can't just slap pictures of your cutie kids in the corners that aren't as clean as you'd like...That would be too easy, eh?

Anne

Martha said...

About the fudge...it was a bit like dim sum...tasty but I wished I didn't know what was in it! Yep, those foods belong on the "don't ask don't tell" list of foods. Knowing it had velveeta in it, was just a mental block that had to be crossed. But, it was tasy and worthy of sharing with the blogosphere.

Dodi said...

T,
I had a great time last night! Thank you so much for including me.

Dodi

Sitting In Silence said...

Merry Christamas TZ...hope yo have a wonderful day !!...

Danielle.