Friday, September 19, 2008

Answers

ok, so if you want to know what we Parkview moms were doing with that box check out http://sittinginsilence.blogspot.com/

so excited that she finally got her welcome to the neighborhood package...yes, she's across the ocean but we Parkview bloggers have all adopted her and are slowly trying to convince her to move state-side!

I'm now back in Denver, grandad's funeral was so nice, more importantly it was so nice to reconnect with cousins and my aunt and uncle. There were bitter sweet moments --my grandad is buried next to my grandmother and my father, my great-grandmother, great aunt and another cousin are all in close proximity. It was such a reminder of what our family has lost. I hugged my kiddos a LOT that day.

Now I'm studying for a test coming up this weekend. Wish me luck -- and, yes, I will slowly catch up with all of you!

Thank you for your well-wishes, thoughts and prayers.

9 comments:

ganelle said...

Awww, you guys are the best! What a fun idea!

Anonymous said...

That was a great idea, tz! I hope she does come over at some point.

Good luck on your test!

Dodi said...

Thank you and Martha for organizing!! She did seem surprised. I would also gladly move to where she lives - - have you any idea how gorgeous the beaches are near her? PARADISE!

Hey! Mom's weekend away???

Sitting In Silence said...

So that was MY box ?...wow...I am feeling so special...

Thank you TZ and Martha for organizing...I was so surprized...I called my Grandmother up straight away and told her all about my parcel...(she put dibs in on the craker jack)...LOL....
Dodi...what a great idea....our beaches are beautiful....xoxo

Martha said...

Dodi...more like Mom's Month of Holiday fun?

Road Trip Road Trip Road Trip...

Ok, but to TZ, good luck on the drug test! Too bad you've got to do more than provide a "clean" sample! :(

Rock Chef said...

That was totally unfair! How could we possibly guess all of those things!

Anyway, what a great package to send!

Good luck with the test!

Aimee said...

So who is going to plan this Mom's Month of Holiday fun? I'm in. I've always wanted to go Down Under!

Teresa said...

How fun...that was so sweet of you guys!!

Sitting In Silence said...

Me...I'll plan it...first stop Queensland....LOL