Thursday, February 10, 2011

blog a picture a day challenge


My friend, Martha, emailed me about a picture a day challenge and it sounds like fun. We'll see if I actually stick with it, especially because it's taken me a month and a half to even start it (to be fair, part of that time was spent prepping for vacation, being on vacation and recovering from vacation....yes, I know you feel sorry for me). So today will be day one of this fun challenge. It's a great way, Martha emailed, and I agree to see what happens in our daily lives.


I call this: WE HAVE A FREAKIN' CLOSET PEOPLE!

8 comments:

Amy Root said...

OMG... How many people live in your household? Have you adopted about a dozen more kids???

Jen said...

I know that feeling!

tz said...

hahaha, amy it feels that way...jen..i have to admit a couple of those pairs of shoes were mine, I'm just as bad.

Gledwood said...

oh don't get uptight. floors are for dropping things on. what else are they there for!

Jan Stoffer said...

Who can look at the piles of shoes when the floor underneath is so beautiful. Somehow the shoe pile at your house doesn't look so bad.

Rock Chef said...

We have one of those too!

Looking forward to more!

Mrs. Kravitz said...

Try adding 3 more people's shoes to that pile! Looks very familiar...

KmKs said...

At least your shoes sleep in a pile aka "where the wild things are."